Roulette is a very absorbant game. All you need to do is to get some tokens and count on your luck. And learn basic rules and information.
There are a few kinds of betting:
- Straight up – bet is a wager on a single number, it pays 35 to 1
- Split – bet is a wager on two numbers, it pays 17 to 1
- Street – bet is a wager on three numbers, it pays 11 to 1
- Corner – bet is wager on four numbers, it pays 8 to 1
- First corner – it pays 8 to 1
- Six line – bet is a wager on six numbers, it pays 5 to 1
These are inside bets. When we high our chances on winning we lessen the probable amount of money.
There are also outside bets, but they are not used in every casino. These are:
- Voisins or neighbours – series of numbers is: 22,18,29,7,28,12,35,3,26,0,32,15,19,4,21,2,25 (on a wheel with a single zero field); bet is based on 9 numbers or their multiple
- Tiers – series of numbers: 27,13,26,11,30,8,23,20,5,24,16,33 (on a wheel with a single zero field); bet is based on 6 numbers or their multiple
- Orphelins – bet is based on 5 numbers or their multiple
You can also bet even or odd numbers, red or black colour, numbers from 1 to 18 (mantue) or from 19 to 36 (passé), etc.